Thursday, December 27, 2012

Yeah...This is me. {Cap'nSyd}



1. Do you own a gun?
  • No! Heavens no...{The pen is mightier then the sword.}
2. Do you get nervous before Doctor appointments?
  • Always! Ugh, I just HATE it sooooo much. Chicken .-.
3. What do you think of hot dogs?
  • Gross...Wrong...Disturbing...Blehhhhhh {Veg head alllll the way!<3}
4. Favorite Christmas movie?
  • THE CHRISTMAS STORY!!!!!!!!!!
5. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
  • Water... {Shit runners say.}
6. Middle name?
  • Marie. <3
7. Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
  • Bass down low. Unicorns. Life.
8. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
  • Water...Pop...Tea
9. Favorite place to be?
  • Middle of a corn field....
10. How do you ring in the new year?
  • Normally I'm on my computer...then I look at the time and I'm like 'Shit! It's 3 already..." Every year.
11. Where would you like to go?
  • Italy.Japan.China.Chile.Sweden.New York.LA.
12. Do you own slipper?
  • Yep! Two! Panda bears and Pikachu! ^.^
13. Favorite Color?
  • Purple..or Brown...or Blue...Rainbow?
14. What songs do you sing in the shower?
  • Taylor Swift...anything. :/
15. Favorite girls name?
  • Alesana
16. Favorite boys name?
  • Zander
17. Last thing that made you laugh?
  • Mary's face...In a good way. xD
18. Do you love where you live?
  • Eh, it's okay. I can't wait to leave and move if that says anything.
19. Who is your loudest friend?
  • Probably myself...but I would say Mary and Ashley are a close tie.
20. How many dogs do you have?
  • I have had like 3418605634 threw my life. Right now though only two. A German Shepard and a Doberman
21. What’s your favourite candy?
  • Swedish fish. ;-;
22. What’s your favorite sports team?
  • Red sox {Baseball} Lakers {Basketball} Cowboys {Football} Black Hawks {Hockey} Spain {Soccer}

**Never.Hold.Me.Down** Cap'nSyd

No comments:

Post a Comment